You guys, December starts tomorrow. Christmas is basically next week. I ordered my Christmas cards before Halloween. How could I not when we had such a gosh darn adorable photo to use? Bah. However, I will wait until 12/1 rolls around to drop the cards off at the post office – a November post mark would be frowned upon in most circles.
Anyway, Christmas got me thinking about all of the things I like, specifically all of the delicious foods I could crush in their entirety. I’m talking about things I could eat WHOLE in one sitting (serving sizes be damned).
In no particular order:
- Baguette. Or any fresh loaf of bread, really.
- Entire cinnamon crumb coffee cake from Servatii’s. The powdered sugar catastrophe that would result is no bother.
- Bag of Kremer’s Market toffee…right before I go to the dentist.
- Pint of Graeter’s chocolate-almond-coconut-chip icecream. Ask me about when they stopped serving this by the scoop – Graeter’s was dead to me for a long time.
- Did I already mention a loaf of bread?
- Bag of Garden Salsa Sun Chips. Done.
- Pan of the Husband’s cheesy scrambled eggs.
- The largest order of pancakes at any restaurant.
Turns out, I could pretty much live on chocolate and bread alone.
…and a few more lovelies from our session with Juli, for good measure.